Aurora

The outpouring...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

NDTC Annual Season of Dance 2006

Well, I went to the show last week, and I for got to blog about it.

It was a good show. Some real creativity was demonstrated in the choreography. I really liked two of the dances, Variations of Ska and Barre supm supm... will edit later.
I was kinda disappointed about the dance choreographed by Rexxi... Katrina. I guess, just from the name, I had higher expectations. I expected to picture/experience what the people experienced. Feel/sense the pain and the suffering, but there was little that held me. Slightly disappointed.

Another thing that i didn't really like was that they had fewer dances, suites, that were just longer than usual. It took away from the variety of the show i guess.
The barre one tho... thumbs up.

Big up to Tovah-Marie Bembridge,Peta-Gay Pryce and all the other NDTC Dancers. Still a good job.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was "Barre Talk". I have to agree, that dance was really good, a little nerve-racking at times tho when the barre started to swing. :-D

8:30 am  
Blogger laroper18 said...

Wanted to go. I thought it ended later than it actually did...ah well. My loss.

6:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home