Aurora

The outpouring...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sleep

Maybe the last thing I should be writing about, considering I just ate, and for those of you that know me, know what that means...

I have a problem (Hi!! we just focusing on this one now! Calm down). SLEEP. I love it. It fixes almost anything for me. If I'm miserable, if I feel sick, if I have cramps, if I just done eat (problem area), etc... There are some stuff that it just can't help tho, I'll refrain from mentioning these :P

Yes, so I just ate breakfast, and I'm bucking in front of my computer. Not cute. I'm out in the open. So here I am trying to keep myself awake.
This may prove to be quite a blog-filled day... :D

4 Comments:

Blogger The Seeker said...

hmmm I am curious.. What 'stuff' cant be helped by sleep? ^o)

1:27 pm  
Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

Yeah which ones? Though a few come to my mind but they can be helped with sleep........ing with beyonce!

8:06 pm  
Blogger Jubi Lee said...

LOL!!

7:44 am  
Blogger bassChocolate said...

Hehe... Couldn't you aim higher thaan Beyonce thou?... Oh hell, Beyonce would more than cut it.

8:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home