Aurora

The outpouring...

Monday, July 31, 2006

At my lowest...

Last night my father sat me down and told me the new "rules" that I would be living by, if I choose to live in his house... His house, his rules.
I have two options really, live there and be completly miserable, or move out!

I'm broke. The money I'm working here is for school... moving out isn't a viable option. So, do I opt to stay? The restrictions imposed are far more than ridiculous. He hopes, I think, that it will make me turn from the "path of destruction". But they won't. They're making me hate them more, as if that was possible.
I don't feel like I'm bein pushed out. I feel like they really think they are going to accomplish something by this, and in order for me to regain my freedom, I'll have to pretend it's working. But I cannot live under these conditions for too long. I am going to be constantly depressed, quite unlike me, and very unhappy.
But what options do I have?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear, D. But be strong, you will survive it.

9:52 am  
Blogger The Seeker said...

Hang in there (Y).

9:57 am  
Blogger Diallo Dixon said...

yeah, stay strong..

3:47 pm  
Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

Run weh!!

7:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seh go back to jmmb and work next summer, get a place, and move outa dem house... or at least threaten to do so... lol

2:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home