Aurora

The outpouring...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Life...

Written - Sep. 11, 2005 at 03:35 PM

Just todayI was thinking about my aim/goals for my life, and i realized that they've changed so much in the past few months. I realized how much I've grown over this past summer and i've also realized how much more confused about life i am :S

Okay, so i entered university hoping to do the Actuarial Sciences option, and as some of us know this did not go as planned. So we changed direction and went on to do Computer Science. I enjoyed it for the first year, but then after that i don't know what happened. So here we are, once again exploring the Act. Sci. option and quite a few things come to mind. For one, i'll have to spend at least another year at school part time. I'll hav to get a job to pay for school as the parental units have kindly informed that they will not be paying for another year of school. And I still can't picture myself in the working world... who can?!? Only God knows right now and hopefully it will all be revealed soon enough.


Cont'd... today - July 6

So here we are, almost one year after I first posted this. Where am I now?

So we are fully set to continue travelling the Comp Sci track. Though it will take alot of work on my part, I think I'm ready and willing to take charge of my future... thought it may seem that the parent ppl think it's kinda late to correct the mistakes I've made.

So what am I working for this year, final year... straight A's - completely attainable! We also need to be working/"frennin" up our friend down there at that place *roll eyes* for a part-time wuk! Definitely needed, since I will be paying for school.

As for the latest on the parental units... to be written soon.


NOTE... I read over and realized I refer to myslef as we alot. So just to clarify, there aren't alot of other ppl in my head. Just one! :D

4 Comments:

Blogger bassChocolate said...

You DO have MPD! I knew it!!!

Welcome to the club of the confused. I went thru with the Act Sci thing and to this day, even though thats what my company wants for me, I still am not sure if that's what I want to be doing. The problem is, I don't know what I'd do otherwise. But I'm comforted to some degree in knowing that things will work out, somehow.

Til then, study!

10:44 am  
Blogger Diallo Dixon said...

Yeah, trus me is not you one. Nuff ppl still confused about what they ultimately want to do with their life. So take comfort in the knowledge that youre not alone.

12:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwoy, Danielle. I went thru the same thing. Went to UWI to do actuarial science, then decided to go with Comp Sci. Like many I am still searching for what I really want to do. Only you can figure this one out. Stay strong. :-)

12:32 pm  
Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

Give in to the voices... they know what is good for you....don't listen to the one that says pork is bad!

We all have voices and there is nothing wrong (will you shut up I am trying to encourage her...damn man!) yes... there is nothing wrong with hearing voices.

Just remember to keep them on a short leash so they know who is boss (lol lol lol) STOP LAUGHING AT ME I TOLD YOU NEVER TO DO THAT!!!!

11:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home