Aurora

The outpouring...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

There you have it...

This is an excerpt from the BBC report I heard yesterday.

Asked what had caused to react so violently, Zidane said Materazzi had directed some "very hard words" at him.
"You hear them once and you try to move away. But then you hear them twice, and then a third time," said Zidane.
"I am a man and some words are harder to hear than actions. I would rather have taken a blow to the face than hear that."


He went on to say... "Do you imagine that in a World Cup final like that with just 10 minutes to go to the end of my career, I am going to do something like that because it gives me pleasure?"

WHAT WAS SAID?
BBC Radio Five Live asked a deaf lip reader to read Materazzi's words phonetically to an Italian translator:
She deciphered the insult as being "you're the son of a terrorist whore"



So there we have it Ladies and Gents. Believe what you'd like, I'll take a stand for Zidane. I don't think he was wrong. As a matter of fact, he could of done much worse. I mean, out here, a man gets shot for steppin' on another man's shoe... so I guess we can thank God that all he did was to give Materazzi an "UpperBuck".

But that isn't even the end of the story... not for me at least. After that report was aired yesterday, another followed with some clown commenting that he's actually upset that Zidane only apologized to the children who were watching. He doesn't appreciate that Zidane didn't apologize to everybody who was watching.
I'll just roll my eyes and leave that be... NO! What kinda ...beep... behaviour is that? What... him jealous that Zidane never call him name and apologize to him? *sigh* Boy... I tell you bout these people who don't have anything to bother them.
I guess World Cup finish, so the sports reporters need to find something to report on till something else, of consequence, comes up...

Anyway... bun a fire pon Materazzi!! Him too lie!
:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jubi Lee said...

So... I guess we can believe Zidane.

11:03 am  
Blogger Diallo Dixon said...

you comment on your own post? or was it another personality commenting? you sure is not more than one person in there??

1:23 pm  
Blogger bassChocolate said...

LOL!!! What is that! LOL!!! What's with the comment???

I'll tell you, this, Jubi... you're easily convinced. I want to believe Zidane, but I may never pick a side on this issue.

WRT the apology, Zizou needs to acquire from the FBI or Secret Service a list of the 6+ Million people on planet earth, and apologize to us all by name. Do you know how much his buck will affect the course of human history???

2:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home