Aurora

The outpouring...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Relay for Life: Francine and Grandpa

Written - Feb. 17, 2006 at 07:34 PM

It's funny what life throws at you when you feel like you can't go any lower.

Francine Dillon, a brave young lady whom I admire, died today of thymic carcinoma - look it up if you don't know. I admired her for her strength and her faith. Even though she knew that she was in a bad situation, she was strong, and the last thing I heard her say, in a whisper, was "Be strong, keep the faith, 'cause nothing happens by chance, everything happens for a reason. So keep praying for me while I pray for everybody." Faith.

The text she walked with for the latter part of her life was Luke 8:48 - And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

Ladies and Gents, take life seriously, and live each day as if it were your last.
Love...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is truly beautiful Jubi Lee. Even tho it was written a while back, I was scrolling through google and came upon this. Thank you for allowing my sister's life to leave a mark on you.

Love Sweets

12:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this is truly beautiful jubi-lee. be strong.

love Sweets
hi5, facebook
(Francine's sister)

8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home