Aurora

The outpouring...

Monday, August 07, 2006

I just don't like you!!

Ever met somebody and just get a bad vibe from him/her?? Well, I really can't say I have. Really!!

I think I've made it my duty to give everyone I've met, a fair chance to prove themself worthy of my... well, of knowing me :D... LOL!
But really, it's very hard for me to be disgusted by someone. That being said, if I do get disgusted, well, I'm REALLY disgusted. There's no coming back!

This came up when I was talking to Rory about the phrase "Mi spirit nuh tek to him!", and getting him to explain it. He says there are some people that are so totally opposite, that they will not be able to get along, no matter what. Like destiny almost (supm to that effect). Like in prep school, "everyone has an enemy". That person that you see from the first day, and just know that there's going to be some kind of altercation down the road.

I didn't agree. I think that there are going to be people in our lives that are just going to "get on our wrong side", annoy you till you want to hurt yourself, or them (more than likely them).
Thinking about it now, maybe I was always that person that did the annoying... maybe that's why I never experienced the ... this.

1 Comments:

Blogger bassChocolate said...

Sometimes our radar tells us that we're not gonna like some people. Many times, our radar is wrong.

7:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home