Aurora

The outpouring...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Last week at JMMB

Well, what can I say? It was good to be here. Tho I wasn't able to do anything computer related... :S

So what does the future hold for D? School, "and all the money that thou workest shall vanish before thine eyes, and thou shalt be depressed... and poor." God i hate this. I wish I could go treat myself to a phone, a pair or two pairs of shoes... anything. I hat spending money. Anyway, school starts in about 2 weeks, and I'm just about ready to get back. Kinda sick the relationship we hav, me and UWI. It won't let me go and I don't put up a fight to get out.

This coming week, I hope, will be full of activity, I need to get all school related... stuff in order. I need to get my hair done (from like last month), I need some clothes, at least one pair of jeans. Sponsorship is accepted. If you want to call it charity, I'll take that too. :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

Ahhhmmmm..... nope! Git off my corner! I been workin dis spot fi years!

8:02 pm  
Blogger bassChocolate said...

I'm gonna miss you here. I've gotten used to you being being a couple steps away.

8:02 am  
Blogger Jubi Lee said...

U never even come and look for me often... and besides, I'm a couple of steps away from u "house-wise". Take advantage!!! :D

3:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home