Aurora

The outpouring...

Friday, September 01, 2006

Ratings for Lauryn Hill

I dunno if it's my semi depressed state, but i find quite a few songs on her MTV Unplugged Album bring me close to tears when I listen to them. Maybe I should just stop listening to them... but no. They are so true and in this album she revealed all her weaknesses and shows that she is a bit off... mad... gone... but I love it, and I love her music. Truly one of the greats in my book.

If you get a chance you can listen to these songs... my selections
Mr. Intentional
Adam Lives In Theory
I Find It Hard To Say (Rebel) *
Just Want You Around **
Gotta Find Peace Of Mind
Mystery Of Iniquity ***
I Get Out

* Many of us know why this song appeals to me this much... 'nuff said.
** Yow... this applies wickedly right now
*** She ah lick out 'gainst Bush :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home